Tuesday 5 May 2020

T2W2 Math - Number Bonds Animation

Today I made a animation about number bonds to 10. I used my Tens frame, counters and my mums phone to make the animation. It was hard but then I got the hang of it.
I made the title and theme for the slides. Then I worked on the photos.

I started with the 1 + 9 bond and took 6 photos of the counters moving closer and closer to the tens frame. I then added each photo to a slide in the right order and changed the slides auto advanced (when played) settings to every 2 seconds so it would change the slides fast to make the animated effect. When that looked good, I moved on to the next bond and so on.

Making the animation was fun when it wasnt hard.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome work, John!!! You've been extremely busy. Way to go sugar puff. Keep up the focus and great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Johnny, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ka pai - Well done!! Keep up your determination John!! Do the mahi,get the treats xx

    ReplyDelete